I have exciting news! Every Sunday evening I'll be hosting a brand new link party called Made for Kids.
One of the unexpected benefits of starting this blog has been the connections I've made with other bloggers. There are some amazing folks out there sharing all kinds of fun and creative ideas.
If you're not a blogger, you may wonder what a link party is. You can think of it as a sneak peek at the ideas you'll later see on your cool mom-friend's Pinterest boards.
I am so glad you are here on Week One! I can't wait to see what ideas my fellow bloggers have to share tonight! Be sure to come back every week to see if you've been featured.
Meet Your Hostesses:
- The Resourceful Mama
- Play Dough & Popsicles
- Raising Little Superheroes
- Books and Giggles

- The Colorful Fall Leaves Craft for Kids by Raising Little Superheroes
- How to Make a Pirate Dress Up Vest and Eye Patch made by Play Dough & Popsicles
- How to Make an Easy Kids' Rocket Craft That Shines by Books and Giggles
- Make This Yummy Caramel Apple Craft With Your Kids by The Resourceful Mama
- Link up to 3 of your kid-friendly crafts, activities, and recipes.
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don't link ideas you have linked before.
- Grab our party button below or link back with a text link (made for kids link party)
- Visit and comment at least 2 other links in this party.
- This party starts Sunday evening at 10 EST and ends on Wednesday evening at 10 EST.
- By entering your link, you are giving us permission to feature an image on our blogs and social media. Proper credit will always be given.
- Please follow all of your hostesses on at least one social media account.


Hi Heather - thanks for hosting. I followed you on Pinterest from @joannegreco.
ReplyDeleteThanks for participating! I hope found some inspiring content, and that you can join us again next week.
Delete