If you're a blogger here for the first time, welcome! We can't wait to see what you have to share with us this week.
If you're not a blogger, scroll down and check out what my co-hostesses and I have been working on and take a look at all our fabulous features. Then make your way to the linkup using the link at the bottom of the page. You'll see lots of fun, fresh new ideas to share with your kids.
I enjoyed reading last week's posts and seeing all the creative ideas, and I couldn't resist sharing a whole lot of it on social media. It was really hard to choose a feature. But I did, so keep reading...
Meet Your Hostesses:
- The Resourceful Mama
- Play Dough & Popsicles
- Raising Little Superheroes
- Books and Giggles
- Pumpkin Patch Dirt Cake by The Resourceful Mama
- Fun Fall Apple Tree Reading Log by Books and Giggles
- Quick Sand Play Dough by Play Dough & Popsicles
- Spooktacular Ghost Suncatcher Craft for Kids by Raising Little Superheroes
Features
My very favorite post from last week's linkup really struck me. I love the gorgeous photography, and even more, I appreciate the visual and kinesthetic learning approach.
So this week I'm featuring this clever, cooperative I-Spy game for learning letter sounds from Nicole at The Kavanaugh Report. There are a few steps, so be sure to check out her post for the details. I love how she incorporated Montessori sandpaper letters into the game.
So this week I'm featuring this clever, cooperative I-Spy game for learning letter sounds from Nicole at The Kavanaugh Report. There are a few steps, so be sure to check out her post for the details. I love how she incorporated Montessori sandpaper letters into the game.
If you were featured, grab the button below.
For even more favorites, we invite you to visit and follow our Pinterest board: Made for Kids Link Party.
Made for Kids Party Rules:
- Link up to 3 of your kid-friendly crafts, activities, and recipes.
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don't link ideas you have linked before.
- Grab our party button below or link back with a text link (made for kids link party).
- Visit and comment at least 2 other links in this party.
- This party starts Sunday evening at 10 EST and ends on Wednesday evening at 10 EST.
- By entering your link, you are giving us permission to feature an image on our blogs and social media. Proper credit will always be given.
- Please follow all of your hostesses on at least one social media account. We share a lot across social media. Following us makes it easier for us to tag you.





Thank you for hosting! I am loving all the FALL activities, pinning some for next year (it's Spring here in New Zealand. I love the I-spy game too. What a great idea.
ReplyDelete